søndag 8. februar 2009

Souper Blog

Let's face it: this blog has been hybernating for far too long. I guess I have just been too busy writing opinion pieces, policy memos and evaluative assesment for school to feel any urge for expressing my opinions on the blog. That is not likely to change for another couple of months. Yet it would be a pity to let the blog just die.

I've developed a new hobby since last summer: soup making! I host monthly soup get-togethers for a bunch of my classmates and whenever I feel down or stressed out I tend to make a soup out of whatever veggies I have avaiable. That is why I decided to convert my blog into a souper blog for a while!

I'll be posting soup recipes whenever I discover a new one. All recipes are vegetariain, and 'll do my very best to bridge the gap between the continents by providing both US and metric measures. Suggestions for recipe improvements are of course most welcome!

Ingen kommentarer: